Table of contents
The following is adopted from the template provided by the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme
Replace the following with the contact details (name, email, address, phone number) of an appointed cyhoeddwn administrator, use the address of the place in which cyhoeddwn is based (i.e. the place you have your meetings)
[Wigan Community Council: c/o Some Administrator, 62 West Wallaby Street, Wigan, Lancashire]
On cyhoeddwn we collect the following data:
- Your name or alias that you choose to use
- Your email address
- Posts and images that you submit through the application
- An optional biography
On cyhoeddwn-guide we collect no data, data submitted to cyhoeddwn-guide passes through GitHub.
The only data we collect is collected directly from you, with your consent. We use your data to:
- Manage your profile on cyhoeddwn
- Show your name/alias and image next to posts created by you
- Show other cyhoeddwn users who they are interacting with
- Send you notification emails
When you submit data to other sites, such as when submitting issues through GitLab or posting on a GitHub Discussions page, you do so by the conditions of their respective privacy policies.
We store textual data on a [insert name of provider] PostgreSQL database, media data is stored in an AWS S3 bucket. We will store your data until your account is deleted (which will delete all the information we store about you), or [Wigan County Council] suspends the cyhoeddwn service, which will also delete all your data in the same way.
[Wigan Community Council] would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access — You have the right to request [Wigan Community Council] for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification — You have the right to request that [Wigan Community Council] correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wigan Community Council to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that [Wigan Community Council] erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that [Wigan Community Council] restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing — You have the right to object to [Wigan Community Council]’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability — You have the right to request that [Wigan Community Council] transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
- Our email: [insert email]
- Call us at: [insert phone number]
- Or write to us: [62 West Wallaby Street, Wigan, Lancashire]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
[Wigan Community Council] use functional cookies on cyhoeddwn to keep you signed in to your account. We do not use any other cookies on cyhoeddwn or cyhoeddwn-guide.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that [Wigan Community Council] has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.